General Liability Insurance for Your Peace of Mind
The General Liability insurance covers claims for injury to others and damage to property of others arising out of your business operations, whether the injury or damage occurs on your premises or at your job site. You can be covered for injury or damage caused by the goods you’ve sold, for work you’ve performed, for offenses arising out of the advertising of your goods and services and for false arrest, libel, slander and wrongful eviction of others.
Options to Suit Your Needs
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI) protects your business from employment claims such as wrongful termination and age or sex discrimination.
- Employee Benefit Liability protects your business from liability arising from errors and omissions in administrating your employee benefit plans such as accidentally failing to enroll an employee in one of the employee benefit programs that you offer.
- Worldwide Business Liability protects your business when you do business in most parts of the world.
- Bodily Injury Exceptions protects your business from bodily injury to others caused by the substances you use in your business.
- Broadened CGL Endorsement option increases limits or adds coverage for some of the most commonly sought coverages – Employee Benefit Liability, Automatic Additional Insured for specified relationships, expanded Legal Liability coverage for premises rented to you and Medical Payments – all in one convenient form.
- Sexual Misconduct Liability provides your business with legal liability coverage for damages because of injury arising out of sexual misconduct or sexual molestation.
- Care, Custody or Control Liability protects your business against liability claims for damage to property of others when it is left in your care.
- Product Recall Coverage covers expenses associated with a product recall.
- Liquor Liability Coverage provides your business with liability protection from exposures arising from the sale of alcoholic beverages.